Help us continue to move mountains.
Your donation goes a long way in helping The Quixote Center change lives in the developing world.
Our board is comprised of individuals from different walks of life who have come together to advocate for justice.
- Dolly Pomerleau – Co-Founder of the Quixote Center as well as various social justice organizations
- Nancy Sulfridge – Adult Education Teacher for Lifelong Learning Center
- Brother Frank O’Donnell – Marianist Brother and a Lawyer for the state of Maryland
- Deborah Manley – Human Resources and Administrative Manager
- Serge Hyacinthe – Grants, Contracts and Fiscal Management Executive