Here are those missing documents from the DOJ’s July 3rd Press Release
Jefferson Beauregard Sessions III celebrated Independence Day by issuing a press release touting his decision to rescind 24 guidance documents related to juvenile justice, immigration, school safety, and racial discrimination.
When reporters and lawyers went to work searching for these documents on agency websites, several had already been removed.
As a service for those interested, we have embedded those missing documents below in order of their appearance on the DOJ’s July 3rd press release, with their original item numbers as listed. A list of all of the other rescinded documents, with for-now-still-working links, is available here.
- March 17, 2011, OJJDP Memorandum re Status Offenders and the JJDPA.
- June 17, 2014, Revised Guidance on Jail Removal and Separation Core Requirements
- Disaggregating MIP Data from DSO and/or Jail Removal Violations: OJJDP Guidance for States, 2011
- OJJDP Guidance Manual: Audit of Compliance Monitoring Systems
8. BJA State Criminal Alien Assistance Program Guidelines, 2016
We’ll do our best to update as necessary.
Inquiries: (301) 699-0042 or email@example.com